I've Moved!

Hello wayward traveler - I thank you for visiting my blog.

I have recently moved to Wordpress, so I'll be slowly phasing my 'Blogger' blog out. If you've enjoyed my work and would like to keep seeing it, please go to simonaustinpoetry.wordpress.com and you can continue following me and my poetry.

I look forward to seeing you there :)

Simon.

I've Moved!

Hello wayward traveler - I thank you for visiting my blog.

I have recently moved to Wordpress, so I'll be slowly phasing my 'Blogger' blog out. If you've enjoyed my work and would like to keep seeing it, please go to simonaustinpoetry.wordpress.com and you can continue following me and my poetry.

I look forward to seeing you there :)

Simon.

Sunday 1 September 2013

A Little Deeper

Deeper
Just a little more
Don't stop now
You've almost done it
So end it
Make this nonsense go away
To stay is madness
Sadness drives you on
But son, seriously
Mysteriously your mind kids you
Fools you into thinking
You're still wanted
Jolted, stupidity keeps you going
But knowing that there's no point
Disjoint your heart from you head
Instead, think about the hopelessness
Of you
And due your moment of fame
Blame no-one, or nothing
The simple fact is
You are not needed
Anymore
So I implore you, stop it
Just end it
And don't be the weeper
My pitiful son, 
You just need to cut 
A little deeper
And accept the utter hollowness
Of you. My son
Just the utter pointlessness
Of you.

Copyright © 2013 by Simon Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment